Comparte
Ver perfil de usuario

NTV: same stats of classic games? how to understand how much good is a pokemon?

el Mar Nov 27, 2018 11:52 am
hello,
i read this to understand a little bit better
http://pokemon-reloaded.blogspot.com/2013/05/clases-avanzadas-del-reloaded-ii.html

i read this "En la nueva versión, cada Pokémon tienen asociados unos valores entre 1 y 10" so there is a difference with classic pokemon games where ivs goes 1 to 31.

so in this game pokemons have different final stats from usual?

i compared level 16 classic growlithe full 31 stats (pokemon ruby) and this growlithe i caught (never used) and the growlithe from pokemon reloaded has some stats higher than the best possible classic growlithe, in fact it has:
-1 hp
+ 7 attack
+ 4 defense
- 3 special attack
= special defense
+ 3 speed

this level 18 has
- 2 hp
+7 attack
+14 defense !!
= speed attack
- 2 special defense
= speed

so in pokemon reloaded pokemon are stronger than usual? how to evaluate wild pokemon?

thanks
Ver perfil de usuario

Re: NTV: same stats of classic games? how to understand how much good is a pokemon?

el Mar Nov 27, 2018 8:02 pm
Hello! I apologize for the absence of answers

It's really strange that someone plays PR and does not speak Spanish

Effectively in Pokémon Reloaded there are neither IVs nor EVs the system is guided by NTVs (Natural Talents that would be the IV) and the IV (Individual Values ​​that would be the EVs).

The IV (which should not be confused with the IVs) determine the points that our Pokémon will gain in their STATs when leveling up. These values ​​will go from 1 to 10 in Rigel City you will find an evaluator who will tell you through phrases how well trained your Pokémon is.

The NTV (not to be confused with IVs) will determine how "high" the points won will come when leveling, these values ​​go from 1 to 9

It is necessary to clarify that this system exists because Pokémon Reloaded is not an RPG of turns and the classic Metagame of Nintendo would not go well with the game (that's why there are no natures in the game either)

That is to say a Pokémon with its NTV and IVs at 100%

It will be like a Pokémon of 252 EV, IV of 31 and a favorable nature in each STAT

Ver perfil de usuario

Re: NTV: same stats of classic games? how to understand how much good is a pokemon?

el Miér Nov 28, 2018 6:47 am
thanks for the answer

Kalerio escribió:Hello! I apologize for the absence of answers

It's really strange that someone plays PR and does not speak Spanish

why? the game is good. I knew it but I had never played it. i know other italians who played it.
if someone make a game like this in 3D....will be awesome.
if a software house make a triple A game like this, like the witcher 3 but also like pokemon, with a team of pokemon/monster to use, everyone with their moves...it will be the definitive game.

Kalerio escribió:Effectively in Pokémon Reloaded there are neither IVs nor EVs the system is guided by NTVs (Natural Talents that would be the IV) and the IV (Individual Values ​​that would be the EVs).

The IV (which should not be confused with the IVs) determine the points that our Pokémon will gain in their STATs when leveling up. These values ​​will go from 1 to 10  in Rigel City you will find an evaluator who will tell you through phrases how well trained your Pokémon is.

The NTV (not to be confused with IVs) will determine how "high" the points won will come when leveling, these values ​​go from 1 to 9

It is necessary to clarify that this system exists because Pokémon Reloaded is not an RPG of turns and the classic Metagame of Nintendo would not go well with the game (that's why there are no natures in the game either)

That is to say a Pokémon with its NTV and IVs at 100%

It will be like a Pokémon of 252 EV, IV of 31 and a favorable nature in each STAT

i understood this. i had read that articol in spanish.
i forgot to consider nature and i understood that ev (in classic pokemon) were like ivs (in pokemon reloaded)

in fact now if i consider a level 18 growlithe with bold nature (+defense) and 252 ev in defense, he reach 41 while that growlithe in pokemon reloaded has 40, so not more.

ok so now i can understand which wild pokemon is good or not.

I never liked the iv system, I would have preferred that certain things were visible.

and now i can use this trick to understand which wild pokemon use or not, thanks!!
Contenido patrocinado